Web design is the process of creating a website. It can be for an ecommerce brand, a blog, or even for non-profit purposes. Anything related to the appearance of a website falls under the ‘design’ umbrella and everything to do with its functioning falls under ‘development’. An outdated, confusing or broken website will subconsciously hurt your brand.We are not saying it might hurt your brand, we are saying it definitely will hurt it. Web design is what creates the overall look and feel of your brand aesthetics and services when users are navigating through it.Furthermore, the process of planning and building the elements of a website, from wireframe structures to user experience, layout to images, colors, fonts and graphics, requires the guidance of an expert in order to ensure your website. Web design has numerous components that work together to create the finished product including graphic design, user experience design, interface design, search engine optimization (SEO) and content creation to seamlessly be used on various devices.
Why is Web Design so important?
- It the first digital touch-point thus sets the first impression
- Aids your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy
- Creates excitement and inquisitiveness in the mind of the audience
- It builds trust with your clients/ customers
- Almost all possible competitors own a website
- It creates consistency & desire to collaborate